Amuse

Musings of a modern day bluestocking.

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hilltop retreat


I recently visited the Cranwell spa and resort. Situated on a hillside in the picturesque town of Lenox, Massachusetts, the spa is a pleasurable retreat. After a stimulating Pilates class, my core muscles felt delightfully stretched and strengthened. I then enjoyed a long hot shower in the spa followed by an aromatherapy facial. I added on the pumpkin enzymatic peel, which smelled spicy and delicious and left my skin softer than a baby's. I felt rejuvenated and refreshed by the end of my evening and ready to face the world. I plan to return for the Hatha Yoga/Kripalu Yoga class to continue my mental and physical renewal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home