Amuse

Musings of a modern day bluestocking.

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ten Pehn


I popped down to Washington, DC for this past weekend. While I was down there I had dinner at Ten Penh. Cleverly named for its location at 10th and Pennsylvania, the restaurant features East Asian cuisine. Its sumptuous decor mixes Mongolian warrior statues with Vietnamese teak tables and a Burmese gong. The menu also reflects a diversity of ethnic influences with recipes reflecting Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese and Filipino cooking. I tried the truffle honey glazed duck breast, which was served on a bed of gingered sweet potatoes. It was absolutely delicious. My companion had the Asian tabbouleh lamb chops, which he found to be excellent. Ten Penh's chic decor and wonderful Asian-inspired food make it a restaurant not to be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home