Amuse

Musings of a modern day bluestocking.

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Monday, December 04, 2006

Ladies who rock

I must introduce to you two of my new favorite musical artists -- Vienna Teng and Azure Ray. Vienna was introduced to me by a friend who saw her play at a private party in Washington, D.C. and was captivated by her music. I have her latest album, Dreaming Through the Noise and have been listening to her song, "Whatever you want" repeatedly for the past month. I discovered Azure Ray through a music junky friend of mine who first heard the group featured on Moby's album, 18. The group is comprised of Maria Taylor and Orenda Fink. I cannot get enough of their song, "New Resolution," which is on the album Hold On Love. You must take a listen to these beautiful and talented musicians.

Vienna Teng
Azure Ray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home