Amuse

Musings of a modern day bluestocking.

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A sexy new car....


So I am in the market for a new car. Everyone tells me that I should get an environmentally friendly Toyota Prius, but I must confess I am interested in the Volkswagen Jetta. And not just because they made the most compelling car commercial ever. Though, really, I am in love with the BMW, despite the fact that I am an old-lady driver who prefers a car that hugs the road and is not too concerned with speed. However, the BMW commercials have me hooked. I would like to buy one, if not for myself, for the James Bond in my life who deserves a smooth driving machine. Here are a few of my favorite BMW commercials starring the always devastating Clive Owen as the Driver. First is The Follow, a short by Wong Kar Wai. The second is Ticker directed by Joe Carnahan. Next is the more serious Powder Keg, directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu. I cannot forget to also include the hilarious Star by Guy Ritchie, starring none other than his wife, Madonna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home